Unforgettable Languages--Now that we are actually done with the first of 4 parts, I have to say that my kids have retained a lot of it and the most important part is that it was enjoyable to learn this curriculum, so I am giving it a thumbs up. While we were at an amusement park, the kids heard a mom tell her son in Spanish to go to the bathroom over there. They were so excited that they could understand what she had said, and I was excited that if we ever go to Mexico, we will know how to find restrooms--very important.
Editor In Chief--I bought this for next year, but the kids are using it as a computer game right now without even realizing it is educational. That alone makes it one of my favorites. Of course, we are not doing any writing over the summer, so I cannot yet testify to the effect it will have on their writing assignments. But, I am excited that they think it is a "fun game."
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment