Colossians 3:17And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Love notes
We all love to feel special and be told that we are special. I have on all too rare occasions written notes to my children to let them know how much they mean to me and how much I love them; but today I was blessed to find a note left in the kitchen for me. My cup runneth over.
I love my family, I love my husband, but most of all, I love Jesus. I have been blessed with four beautiful children and have the honor of home schooling them. I pray that our lives will be honoring and glorifying to our precious Lord and I am thankful for his grace when we fall short.
1 comment:
Sweet!!!
Post a Comment