I never thought corn was going to be the culprit of a very bad, terrible, no good day, but it was. We added meat back, no problems--yea!
We added eggs back, no problems--yea!
We added corn back, and the horror with which it manifested itself should only been seen in a scary movie. First, our bodies knew right away that this was not fit for consumption and expelled it many times throughout the next morning:( Secondly, it must have wrapped around Briley's intestines like a rubber band because when it let go, he went flying off every wall in our house and was talking in a super loud voice (although, he didn't realize he was yelling). Next came the headaches and the nausea.
It has taken two days to fully evacuate our systems and we are happy to say goodbye. It seems so strange to me that we have eaten corn for years and never had that kind of reaction, but after cleansing our systems, we did. The healing powers that God has given our body are amazing. Thank you, Lord.
Apples were added back by mistake, and we have done fine with them. Yea! I love apples. We all ate 3 in a row on the day we reintroduced them, they were so delicious. Evidently, they were in the juice Popsicles I made all along and I didn't realize it. So, once we figured it out, I went out and bought a huge bag of Gala apples and we scarfed them in one day. Praise God for apples.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment