Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pumpkin Pickin'

Farmer Fred and the youngins


Which one? Too many choices!!!

Pay by the pound? It's not that heavy, daddy.




I found the perfect one.



Corn pit full of swimming fun.






Thanksgiving dinner.



This house is the perfect size.










These goats are tickling my fingers, mommy.






Try these down here--they inhale the food without even touching your hand.








Cool!










What a day, we sure had fun at the Pumpkin Patch.


3 comments:

Jenn said...

Did you go to Walthall Pumpkin Patch or Chesterfiled Berry Farm? I think we're going to try and go to Walthall on Saturday. Looks like fun!

Sophia said...

Walthall. It was a ball. We went during the week, so they did not have the horse rides and slides, but it was peaceful and we still had the best time.

Kim said...

I think we will go to Walthall this weekend. Last year we went out to Chesterfield for the big festival and it was a nightmare! Way too many people :(