We are visiting family in Tennessee for my nephews 2nd birthday. Again, I am sorry, I still cannot post pictures. But, I just have to share some of the beauty of being a 2 year old. I love this age.
1. You can wear your shoes on the wrong feet and people think it is cute.
2. You can gallop around and people call it dancing.
3. When you run through a sprinkler with a diaper on and it fills up with water, you can plop down on the ground and watch the filling fly out of the back. It looks like it is snowing.
4. When you smile at people, they are putty in your hands. This is the time to ask for
"cook-tees."
5. This is the one time in life when your smile is gorgeous, even though you are missing a few teeth here and there.
6. Breadsticks, straws, and wooden spoons will make a perfect key to start the car.
7. A waddle is the perfect way to walk.
8. A clown is a scary creature, but animals are instant friends.
9. kids are "tids", dogs are "wogs", outside is "owshide", water is "wawa", and watermelon is "wawawellon"
10. It doesn't matter if you are sad, mad, or glad, you can scream out loud!
This is a great age!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally agree :)
Who can resist the sweet little face of a two year old? If only they could stay little forever! Enjoy your visit with your family...
Post a Comment