Sunday, September 2, 2007

For Daddy

This post is for you, Daddy. We love you so much and we are so thankful to have you as our Daddy. You have worked so hard for our family this week and it makes us so proud. We can't wait to spend time with you, playing soccer, baseball, and Wii playoffs. Thank you for loving us and providing for us the way you do. Thank you for praying for us and teaching us about Jesus. Thank you for loving mommy.
Seviann, Sabree, and Briley

Thank you for working so hard this week. I know it must have been tough and you never complained once. You are my knight in shining armor. I love you and I am so thankful that God gave me such a wonderful husband. Thank you for following Christ and setting a good example for our home and allowing me my dream to stay home and teach and train these precious kids. I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world.
I love you,
Sophia

No comments: