T.G.I.F--THANK GOD I'M FORGIVEN
Today was a great day. We started our day serving the Lord, then we spent 3 hours, yes, 3 hours at the grocery store. Yes, I am aware that it is Labor Day weekend and I should have planned a little better. However, we chose to view this experience as a "teaching moment" on how to behave correctly in Wal-Mart.
We made it home in one piece and played with our neighbor who we have not seen all summer. It is so nice to see how the kids are growing up. I met this one when she was still in diapers--time flies. She brought over belated birthday gifts for all the kids which included sidewalk paint and dress-up and scrapbooking. The kids were so excited, I can't believe I missed a picture of the Nemo that is stenciled so beautifully on my driveway. Later tonight we made sno cones, courtesy of Aunt Suzanne's birthday present and tried to make homemade ice cream---but...well, that may turn into another blog some other time. Fun day Sunday. These are such precious times in our kids lives. I am so thankful to be a part of it.
Question of the Day: Do you count the blessings God has laid before you? Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise.
No comments:
Post a Comment