We were invited to a wedding reception tonight for one of Mark's best friends since he was knee high to a grasshopper. I was introduced to the groom's mother for the first time who told me what a fantastic husband I have. (I already knew this) She said she knew he was going to grow up to be a fine young man when she was introduced to him for the first time.
Her son brought him home from the school bus in kindergarten and he came up to her and held his hand out to shake her hand and with a huge grin on his face, he said, "Hi! I'm Mark and we (Russ and him) are going to be the bestest friends forever." Then he turned around and proudly walked away.
What a special privilege to see your best friend FINALLY get married. Congratulations Russ, may God bless your life together with much happiness and love.
Her son brought him home from the school bus in kindergarten and he came up to her and held his hand out to shake her hand and with a huge grin on his face, he said, "Hi! I'm Mark and we (Russ and him) are going to be the bestest friends forever." Then he turned around and proudly walked away.
What a special privilege to see your best friend FINALLY get married. Congratulations Russ, may God bless your life together with much happiness and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment