We have had a whirlwind week. It has been slam packed full of activities and fun and we have loved every minute of it. The kids are just doing FANTASTIC with their work. I never in all my wildest dreams thought that it would go this well starting out. They are kids, so obviously, we have had a few little "issues" here and there, but overall they have gotten right to their work when told and done it all with a joyful heart. They are just coming along beautifully and I am so excited. I absolutely love my new job.
The only problem we have had is wanting to do TOO MUCH. The local homeschool loop sends down every activity under the sun and it makes you want to do everything. But, unfortunately, we cannot fit it all in within the 24 hours of our day. Oh, well, we do our best trying to fit it in. After you get plugged into the homeschool organizations, you realize that "socialization" is the last issue you will ever have to worry about with your children. Unless, you worry about socializing them too much. I cannot say enough positive and wonderful things about home school. At this point, I cannot find one negative in the batch. Just thought I would share our praise report. God is so good.
Question of the Day: Do you see the praise reports in your day?
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment