We went to Colonial Williamsburg this Friday and had a great time. What a place to visit! If you have not been there, you must go. Make sure you bring your own colonial attire because the rentals are a bit pricey.
As we were touring the sites, we ventured into a 30 or so minute movie on living in the colonial days. I told Briley that this may not be very interesting for him, but if he can just sit still for the movie, then we will get up and go "exploring". About 5 minutes into the movie I hear him whisper shouting, "Mommy. Mommy!" "Yes, son." I whisper back. "When are we going to get the popcorn and drinks?" "They don't serve popcorn and drinks in this movie, sweetie." "Then it is not a "real" movie."
I couldn't help but laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment